Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just checking over the other teams and to me it looks like team 45-70 is the place to be, Almost 500 members. Team 444 is 100 behind us and the little guns are even further. ( ;D ) just yankin your chains guys, dont shoot!

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Marlin Owner's is the place to be!!! 8)
We're just a branch off the big ol' Marlin Owners tree!!! ;)

United we stand 8), divided we fall!!! :'(

A little friendly competition between the other teams is all fun and good, lets just make sure we continue to keep it respectful!!! :)

....All other teams together far out number us!!! ;)
and then lets not forget about Team Administrators!!! ;D
Although they only have two members and the moderators, they have the biggest guns and power over us all!!! ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Hey Mainecat, where do I get a cuff like that with my name on it? Maybe with "Team 45/70" on the other side? thanks

·
Registered
8,702 Posts
mainecat said:

A little friendly competition between the other teams is all fun and good, lets just make sure we continue to keep it respectful!!! :)

Although they only have two members and the moderators, they have the biggest guns and power over us all!!! ;D ;D ;D

You said it bro. It's no contest between the Teams. They are all Marlins and I wish I could afford one of each! ;)

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mainecat said:

So true, so true

Im going to ask to be part of Team 336 since I have a nice 44 Mag too.
Always keep it respectfull ;D

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Jonny V said:
Hey Mainecat, where do I get a cuff like that with my name on it? Maybe with "Team 45/70" on the other side? thanks
I made it myself!!! :)
It wasn't too difficult.. :)
I made it long before the start of Team .45/70!!!
But, I do agree, it sure would look nice on there!!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Something like that with bullet loops would be a really unique fundraiser. Probably would keep the price down if the base units were all the same. Something like Marlin Owners, Team 45-70 and our elusive logo. 8) Maybe add initials or name for a few dollars more....

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
Regarding Marlin lever actions, the fortyfive-seventy would always be my first choice, and my second the .450 Marlin.

The four-fortyfour would be my third choice.

Sometimes I would have lioked to have a Marlin in .405 Winchester though.

Pete

1 - 11 of 11 Posts