·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Add me to the list too please ;D
I have a 1948 39A...

·
Registered
443 Posts
A couple weeks ago, I went into my local GS to buy powder. A (hardly) used 39AS beckoned me. We went home together, so can we join the team?

Packard

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
MarlinXL7 said:
CKB, you might want to switch your and 450 Sniper's team numbers as our fearless leader is still in bed (I hope) while you're busy recruiting us. ;D
Hahaha! I'm just happy to be the grunt. ;D You know how it always is though..........the underlings do all the work while the boss sits back and relaxes. (LOL, j/k 450 Sniper)

New names updated. keep those registrations coming everyone!

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
sign me up, baby!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Why not! Sign me up too, I have a 39 AS.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Hi,

I just got a Mod 39 yesterday and have not even received it yet.

Put me on the list please!

Thank you.

Sincerely,

JDP
Team 35 # 88
Team 30-30 # 82

·
Banned
1,157 Posts
Here's an alternative logo--I'm still waiting for the owner to reply to my PM, though.

I'd like some photos of older 39s in a nature setting such as in the two logos I've done so far. Preferably with some sky at the top for the captions.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'll join, been waiting on this. ;D

Here's my baby, 2006 model 39A with Skinner peeps.

Just the one Marlin, but the one I go to when going to the range or the field. If I thought I could shoot skeet with it I'd give it a try. :eek:

·
Premium Member
2,764 Posts
Count me in. I love 39s of all kinds. 8)

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
MarlinXL7 said:
Here's an alternative logo--I'm still waiting for the owner to reply to my PM, though.

I'd like some photos of older 39s in a nature setting such as in the two logos I've done so far. Preferably with some sky at the top for the captions.
I like this one a lot. Thread updated to reflect all new team members.

·
Premium Member
950 Posts
Sign me and my 39A up please.

Thanks,
-Bob George

·
Registered
849 Posts
I'm Alive!!!

CKB - Your AWESOME! ;)

I'm actually scrounging up some goodies to award winners of our first Team 39 shoot. SO - I am busy doing Team stuff....................

I will Officially announce the shoot soon. I want to make sure I have the awards before I open my mouth!

;D

XL7 - That logo looks nice! I like it!

·
Registered
849 Posts
I like the photo of the 2nd one.....................but I like the first one the best. It has the 'what kind of .22 do you have?' in there. Kind of a nudge in the ribs and a prompt. ;)

I also can't get over that field in the background. I see oodles of ground squirrels running around. I love me some ground squirrel towns!

I say the first one is more utilitarian and the second more classy.

What do you think CKB?

21 - 40 of 928 Posts