Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Administrator
23,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've created this sub forum for Team .375 and all things .375

Hope it takes off and new things come from it.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I've created this sub forum for Team .375 and all things .375

Hope it takes off and new things come from it.
Sub? A 375 Winchester Sub, I don't think my shoulder would take that! LOL! :hmmmm:

Reactions: duxnbucks

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hi jwleeper,

I see I left you off the list. I added your name . Your #56.

I apologize for dropping your name from the list:embarassed:.

Welcome aboard (again)!
Rushbeau

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hi duxnbucks,

Thank you for consdering Team 375. We certainly would be glad for you to contribute to the discussions. I added your name to the member roster. You are number 59.

Welcome aboard!
Rushbeau

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hi duxnbucks,

Thank you for consdering Team 375. We certainly would be glad for you to contribute to the discussions. I added your name to the member roster. You are number 59.

Welcome aboard!
Rushbeau

Just wait you'll think your 59 but Rush will pull the rug out from under you and you will be 60!

Reactions: duxnbucks

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'd like to join Team 375....
Tomcatt

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hi Tomcatt,

Thank you for your interest in the Team. I have added your name to the official roster. You are number 70.

Welcome aboard!
Rushbeau

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hi realdeals,

Thank you for your interest in Team 375. Swanny (the board's administrator) declared this Team for all things 375 Winchester. We would welcome your association with us and would really like to discuss your manufacturing of jacketed bullets. Maybe, you might be able to develope good jacketed hunting bullets and load data for them. We are always enthusiastic about building and consolidating our knowledge of 375 Winchester.

The 38-55 Winchester guys have their own Team. We get along very well, and indeed, many folks are members of both Teams. Please check with Swanny before conducting commerce on the board. :)

I have added your name to the official Team 375 Roster. You are number 71. Welcome aboard! :tee:

Merry Christmas!
Rushbeau

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi Tomcatt,

Thank you for your interest in the Team. I have added your name to the official roster. You are number 70.

Welcome aboard!
Rushbeau
Thanks for the welcome. I have 2 .375's. One is a Winchester Big Bore 94 and the other is a Ruger No. 3 Carbine. I'm still looking for a Marlin.
Tomcatt

·
Registered
85 Posts
Please count me in. I picked up a 1980 375 Marlin couple years ago and am working on load developement now. been a busy year at work. Anyway looking forward
to sharing!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hello jackit4,

I just returned from a hunting trip (no deer this season) and saw your post. Thanks for your interest in Team 375! You're number 71.

Happy New Year!
Rushbeau

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hi vt4ster,

Thank you for your interest in Team 375. I added your name to the roster. You are number 76.

Welcome aboard from the not-so-sunny South!:tee:
Rushbeau

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.