Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,051 Posts
Yes, lets begin a team for the all but forgotten 356 Win, either original or conversion. What the he!!, lets start one for the 375 too.

·
Registered
9,455 Posts
I'll join too. I have two.
Looks like we only have four. You may have to do what I did for the 32 Special. Do a search for 356, and look for people that have 356W and invite them to join. I got a NOS barrel and a locking bolt, and had my gunsmith install the barrel, and grind the locking bolt for a tight head space.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
traded my 99 in on a 94 BB 356. didn't like it traded it for a NIB Henry BB in 45 LC .didn't like it. traded it for a 336 ER 356 now I am HAPPY !! :biggrin:
you can count me in to
:hmmmm: but were do I go with my 358 savage mod 99 ?????????????????

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Count me in, I have one in the planning stage.

·
Registered
9,455 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
image.jpg
This is a 7 round group at 100 yards with The load i mention in the group thread. 49.1c w748 200 ftx. 2480 fps old army buddy's chrono at 5 feet. 68 degrees 74 humidity. 336 ( w I think) converted to 356 from 30-30 by Jes O. I dont know his twist rate. Sorry i couldnt get pics in the team thread with the load data. POA is zero for factory ammo. I dont think i can do any better so i loaded a hundred. I have shot prob 40 with consistant results. Pattern allways moves right as she heats up. Started at 48 and moved up to 49.3 best at 49.1 in my gun.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Well I see ten guys that say they want to join , but so far all we have is three members.
What's up with that?
LETS GO push da button!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,051 Posts
I want to join, who is going to be the captain? Has any of the mods accepted the idea yet?

·
Banned
2,583 Posts
Both my 336ERs and I want to join as well. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Perhaps the best ever chambering in a traditional tube-fed lightweight lever DESERVES it's own page:beerglass:

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Been working on my 375...... got it close to being ready..... So sign me up for Team 375...... and Still looking for a 356, 32 spc..........

·
Premium Member
15,432 Posts
I'll join if you accept Winchester's, I have both a .356 & .375 in the Big Bore Series (yes, I have more Winchesters than I do Marlin's, but I started buying Winchesters long before I did the Marlin's, but I am trying to make them even

1 - 20 of 51 Posts