Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,250 Posts
Click on settings at the top of the page. ( next to "my profile") You will see Edit Signature about halfway down the page. Click on it. Then edit your signature and add the team.

·
Registered
20,660 Posts
And you gotta buy a round of drinks:biggrin:

Reactions: Scorpiusb

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK I did that .
Don't no were it went .I typed in the big box
Team 30 30 and team 35
Clicked save. And I don't see it any were.
Under edit menu.
I don't see anything about joining groups
I have a box in my profile page that says
I am a member of team 30 30
But it also says I have joined o groups.?

·
Super Moderator
17,250 Posts
You Got Your Sig. Good. Groups Are A Different Animal Altogether. Im On My Phone Tonight So Can't Really Type Alot.

·
Super Moderator
17,250 Posts
The forum teams and the "groups" are different. Even though some groups are called teams. This is how you can get to the groups and to join....

O.K. here we go... In the bar at the very top of the page, click on your screen name. That should take you to your member home page. Scroll down the page and on the left hand side click on the first "join groups". That should take you to the "groups" home page.

Scroll down that page until you get to the bottom of the right hand column. Click on the uncategorized (sic) folder. That will take you to all of the groups currently available to join. There are right now 41 of them. Pick one to open. Click on the name. That will open the groups home page.

On the right hand side of the page you will see "Group tools", click on that and you will see "join group". Next is " Are you sure you want to join the group called "TEAM 30-30"? Click yes.....

That should do it....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts