Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
1,761 Posts
Wow, that's really tough, sorry to hear it.

Prayers going out for all of you.

Brocky

Reactions: Magnum6

·
Premium Member
15,449 Posts
Prayers going out for all of you.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
One of the hardest things the Lord asks us to endure. Staying, while watching our loved ones go on before. Oh, but what a happy day for her! No more pain, no more sorrow, no more hardships. She'll be there waiting for you and your wife.

May God place his hand of comfort on ya'll as you struggle thru this time.

Mop

·
Super Moderator
9,322 Posts
Keep your strength in the Lord and he will take it from there. So sorry you and your wife are suffering along with your mother-in-law. My prayers are with you all.

·
Registered
453 Posts
My thoughts and prayers go out on behalf of you and your family. My mother passed just 4 weeks ago so my understanding of your pain is palpable.

·
Premium Member
17,017 Posts
Hey Liberty,

Prayer sent, for you and your whole family.

Later, Mark

·
Registered
287 Posts
Please accept my prayers for you and your family.

·
Super Moderator
12,058 Posts
One of the hardest things the Lord asks us to endure. Staying, while watching our loved ones go on before. Oh, but what a happy day for her! No more pain, no more sorrow, no more hardships. She'll be there waiting for you and your wife.

May God place his hand of comfort on ya'll as you struggle thru this time.

Mop
Amen and well spoken!
Prayers to uplift your family in this difficult transition.

·
Registered
11,566 Posts
Prayers Sent for Your Mother-In-Law & Her Family!

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Praying for her peace and strength and comfort during your time of hardship...God bless!!!

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
My mother-in-law has received the Last Rites and is drawing her final breaths. My wife is taking it hard - and so am I.
Yes My Texas Brother , God Bless You ALL" You All Are In My Prayers , my Friend . I KNOW" Very Well" , What you guys are going through , these final day of her life . That WAS" The Hardest THING" I EVER Had To go Through " In My" Life Time" Man , is watch My Mother take her last breath of life on this ole earth , and Also My Father N Law " 5 years ago . My Mothers passing 6 years ago , hurt me the Worst" don't know if I'll Ever get over That one . The little bit of piece I get out of this is , For Sure I Knowing " Both of them Are in Heaven" now smiling down on the rest of our family . Just Always Know One thing brother , THROUGH God All Mighty" Only , He give's us the Wisdom and Strength" to carry on . God be with you All" My Brother .... Dave

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
My thoughts and prayers go out on behalf of you and your family. My mother passed just 4 weeks ago so my understanding of your pain is palpable.
And God Bless Your Mother My Friend.... Lord Please" Help My Brother , endure the loss of his Mother , Lord" and carry on..... Dave

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Mom will soon be in the hands of the Lord and at rest. Prayers for the family and friends...

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
A year ago I wouldn't be able to respond to this thread as it's been a year and a month since my mothers passing. For those of us that know the Lord know that his will will be done. As hard as it was my mom's passing was a blessing in that she had bone cancer and didn't suffer with a lot of pain. Mom said that she just wanted to go peacefully in her sleep and that's the way it came. While it it so very hard to let our loveds ones go it is sometimes the best thing and we don't realize it at the time. When my mom was going I told her to come back to me in a certain way and let me know that she was alright and I know some won't believe me but that is exactly what took place. I know what you're going through and feel your pain but know that the Lord is in control and a believer couldn't ask for anything more. My prayer's to you and your family.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts