Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you ever considered making the tactical sights to fit a Ruger 10-22? I bet your could sell a bunch of those.

·
Vendor
1,941 Posts
THanks for the input 1R, Its actually something I've been thinking about. Curved receiver would be a slight issue since I use slotted screw mounting holes for windage adjustment. BUT, its still something that we might be able to do.

Right now.... I've brought several new sights to the market and sales are over the top. Consequently, I'm working hard to keep production up and trying to get everyones orders filled! :)

We have several prototypes for different guns in testing now, and will release them one at a time! Pretty exciting, I love making new sights for different applications.

For example, we shipped a tactical out to a Shotgun Manufacture yesterday for evaluation as a possible OEM offering by the company. We also had sights on display at SHOT show that had been OEM'd from the factory. (not Marlin YET :)

Lots going on with Skinner Sights and we love our customers!

Thanks again ,

ANDY

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
I would be interested if you do make them. My set-up on my 10-22 is a scope and it is actually a good outfit but would like to lighten it up more and make more compact, and open sights would do this. ;D

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts