Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an all matching 1911 with extra replacement knobs - an all matching K11 with non matching bayonet, frog and leather sheath - an all matching first year K31 with two after market magazines, non matching bayonet, frog and leather sheath, rubber recoil pad and scope mount attachment (think it is S&K). I'm thinking about selling it all. Have a bunch of Swiss ammo too - maybe 600 or 700 rounds. Anybody interested in this stuff? Face to face in Wisconsin would be preferred but I can ship to an FFL too. Post here or send me a PM if interested. Oh - They all are in great condition but for the knobs on the 1911 - which are a little crumbled on the edges.

EDIT: Oh - slings too and muzzle covers as I recall - haven't looked at them lately which explains reason to sell.

·
Super Moderator
9,322 Posts
Rifles for sale should be posted in the for sale sub forum appropriate for the type of rifle. A price for each item should be clearly stated.

·
Banned
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK - Just thought I'd inquire as to interest before posting. This isn't a milsurp site. Don't want to waste band width with photos etc. if there is no interest.

·
Super Moderator
9,322 Posts
Understood. The forum rules are what they are. Just thought you should know. Might get more responses that way too.

Good luck on your sale.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Ha Dingus,

PM inbound.

B

Reactions: Ha Dingus and BFPGW
1 - 6 of 6 Posts