Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Fleebay, brownells, numrich. The graduated elevator tabs are easy enought to find, but as for the sight block with the notch, I dont know. Might be easier just to buy a complete rear sight.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
If you're not hung up on getting an exact replacement in a Marlin envelope, you can do better than that. Never have liked the factory rear sights, look like something off a BB gun. Brownell's will have a Marble's replacement that folds down, should you want a scope or receiver sight sometime, also has your choice of notch types. They also have the Williams line of rear replacements, I've got a green fiber optic rear on one of mine. No hammer needed to install or adjust for windage, it slips in and has a lock screw, also screw adjustment for elevation. Or you can get the current rendition of a BB gun sight under the Marlin/Remlington section. Got to have better eyes than mine to make that work, though.

Stan S.

·
Super Moderator
9,347 Posts
Midway and Numrich sell the parts you need

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.