Marlin Firearms Forum banner

Super Bowl parties?

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Gun Runner 
#1 ·
I have never been one for sports parties as I love the quiet scene so I don't miss a play or comment on the game. I am admittedly a "home-body" and think get-togethers are for other things. I will watch the game here with BBQ ribs, broasted chicken, snacks, and Pepsi to get me through the day and evening.

Any of you going to or throwing a Super Bowl party? Are these for family only or are friends included?

bjm

#4 ·
Like you BJM, I prefer to watch the game with the family here at home...the bars, the parties, are too noisy and I prefer to focus on the game, especially this year, eh! ;)

Oh, and Pard...I just got back from church. I believe one can do both...but if it doesn't interest you, no problem pal, enjoy your afternoon.

Roe

#6 ·
bigjeepman said:
I have never been one for sports parties as I love the quiet scene so I don't miss a play or comment on the game. I am admittedly a "home-body" and think get-togethers are for other things. I will watch the game here with BBQ ribs, broasted chicken, snacks, and Pepsi to get me through the day and evening.

Any of you going to or throwing a Super Bowl party? Are these for family only or are friends included?

bjm
Yessir... me too.

I'm just gonna relax with the coonhounds and ol' basset and watch the game. About the only time I'll get up is during commercials to put more wood in the stove ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.