Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I actually know who won the Super Bowl! Not because I care in any way. Nor many other dutch people. But the news sites I keep an eye on actually had it as front page news. It’s a sport noone cares about here, that only exists in Europe because the US keeps pumping money into to push it into the limelight. And after twentyplus years it’s. Still. Not. Working. I wonder when they get the hint:laugh:

Not that I like soccer better or anything. Ugh, the amounts of money wasted on such nonsense!

·
Banned
8,177 Posts
NFL is a fake,fixed,rigged show put on by a private organization who hires disrespectful antiAmericans.I am waiting for the LFL to start up in April.It’s probably fake too.But,I like watching the girls play.And they stand up for the anthem!

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
the only game I might ever watch is the super bowl. I really have no use for sports. I usually start out watching the super bowl and if it is a run away I turn the channel. I most times never know who is playing till it comes on. me and my wife watched it last night and I have to admit it was a good game. the commercials not so much,,,,,,,,,,,

Reactions: Texas Shooter

·
Super Moderator
23,822 Posts
Moving this to the Sports Discussion Forum.

·
Registered
10,902 Posts
The last I heard the price was $5415.00, I could buy a lot of guns & ammo for that much & have something when it was over. That was probably the cheap seats in the nose bleed section... :beer:

Reactions: Texas Shooter

·
Premium Member
7,766 Posts
Maybe you could tell me who won. I still haven't found out but when checking the news today, Philadelphia is burning down so I assume they won.
yeah see what the citizens of Philly won, burning and looting across the city, woooohoooo living large now. what a nice tribute for the returning players, the city torched!

·
Registered
14,120 Posts
Maybe you could tell me who won. I still haven't found out but when checking the news today, Philadelphia is burning down so I assume they won.
Hey now. They'd have burned Philadelphia if the Eagles lost. Don't underestimate the loyal fans.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts