Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Anna!!
Welcome back!!! We missed you!!
Remember last year when you helped me with my anniversary gift? It was our 11th & traditional gift is steel. My hubby gave me a real sweet piece of steel---Marlin 1894C!! I love it! Didn't draw any blood last season, it's perfect to carry in the woods. And there is always this year!
Back to my question. Our 12th anniversary is comming soon. The traditional gift is silk & modern is linen. Besides the obvious silk :wink: (which is ok!) any ideas what I get for hubby?
Ideas from the guys would help, too!! Please!!

Deb :)

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
#110 Buck knife, Hoochi MaMa, GPS, good set of 2 way radios, Leatherman tool, gun safe, deer/elk tags, 3 blade knife (blade, saw, gut hook), spotting scope, electronic game caller, and other essentials :lol: Congrats. and remember, Life is good, BestLever

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
I think BL wants you to wrap them in Linen or Silk sa as not to break tradition. Maybe you could find some Silk Camo and make carrying case for all those gifts :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Don't know where you live 1Shotstopper but if he (& you too) wears long underwear for cool/cold weather hunting, Cabelas has some really great silk underwear in different weights/weaves. It's the best stuff I've ever bought. Much better than poly for next to your skin, wicks moisture, & is warmer than you'd believe. Great for layering with heavy wool for really cold weather. Prices ain't bad either 8) .

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Buy some sexy silk undergarments/ put them on and when he comes home meet him in nothing but silk and say happy aniversary!!!! You get to shopping for yourself and he gets somthing too. Trust me, he'll like it!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"some sexy silk undergarments" layered of course in wool in his size...he'll love peeling the layers to get to the real "prize!" :lol:

·
Registered
729 Posts
My vote goes to the Hootchi-Mama. :shock:

·
Registered
670 Posts
HHMMMM........

Hi 1shot!
I always wonder 'bout some of these boys :wink: , although
a few had some good suggestions. I don't think silk camos
would work, though-counterproductive! If he wore them, the
feel of the silk against his body would make him so aroused
that he couldn't even think about hunting, although later he
could mount his prey!

If you wore the silk garments and he knew that you had them
on and let him have a few provocative peeks, he'd keep on
thinking about it and get so aroused that soon his weapon
would have a mind of it's own and want to shoot at one thing.

Maybe you could make him some pouches or covers that he
could keep his guns and stuff in. You could male the outside
of thicker linen and line them with satin.

Anna

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HI!
Thanks for the interesting replies. Lots of possibilities here!
I do like the idea of silk undies but, Anna, I have a dilemma---should I buy it for him or me?? (Or maybe both!!!!!)
You posed some interesting scenarios! 8)
Could make the sometimes long hours on stand pass quicker!! :wink:

·
Registered
670 Posts
WEEELLL!!!!

Anna, I have a dilemma---should I buy it for him or me?? (Or maybe both!!!!!)
1shotstopper,
You'll have to come up with the answer to that one? I would probably
go with both, but if not enough time, you'd have to decide what turns
him on the most. GOOD LUCK!

Anna

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wanted to let you know that our anniversary was wonderful! :D
My sweetie surprised me by treating me to a dinner at a really super restaurant that I had been wanting to try!! It was superb!!
Thanks for all the ideas & suggestions!! 8)
That's all I'm gonna say!! :wink:

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
BestLever said:
#110 Buck knife, Hoochi MaMa, GPS, good set of 2 way radios, Leatherman tool, gun safe, deer/elk tags, 3 blade knife (blade, saw, gut hook), spotting scope, electronic game caller, and other essentials :lol: Congrats. and remember, Life is good, BestLever
A Hoochie WHAT....OH MY!, Gotta go call Jayco.....Jake

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Hello Riflemen-You stay off the line with jayco Jake! That Mama Hoochie thing was a slip and you know it. You guys sit on the tree branches ready to pounce should I ever show weakness don't you. Life is good, BestLever

1 - 13 of 13 Posts