Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Steel" Anniversary Gift

Hi Anna!

Our 11th wedding anniversary will be here shortly! I've checked and steel is the traditional gift for the 11th. I feel a Marlin 1894C, that I have been hinting about, would be an ideal steel gift! What do you think? How could I do some subtle nudging in that regard?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Deb :)

·
Registered
670 Posts
"Steel" Anniversary Gift

DEB,
You are very correct in stating "Steel" is the traditional gift for your 11th wedding anniversary. It should also be the gift for "any" wedding anniversary as long as it is a Marlin. The Model 1894C is a fine looking Rifle with a definite "western look" appeal.

The bottom line is....after 11 years, you should be able to stomp on his toes (just to get his attention of course) and tell him in a nice sweet voice that you really appreciate him agreeing with you that the Model 1894 Marlin that he is getting for you is a wonderful anniversary present. Even if he hasn't bought it yet, he will be speeding down to the gunshop to make sure that he buys it immediately.

PS: He knows what side that his bread is buttered on....and he also knows that if you're not happy, then he will not be happy (in more than one way too.) Happy campers have more Marlins. You go Girl !!! I hope that you both have many more anniversaries to celebrate together. Keep us posted as to the results.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"Steel" Anniversary Gift

Hi Anna!
Sorry to take so long to get back to you.
I did recieve a really nice steel anniversary gift from my absolute sweetheart of a husband! An 1894C!!! It's great, and I am anxious for our deer rifle season to start!!!
Thanks for your support!!! (us huntin' gals gotta stick together!! :wink: )

·
Registered
670 Posts
"Steel" Anniversary Gift

:shock: Well DEB,
Where have you been for 3 months?.....paying back hubby for the new gun until deer season comes??!! I'm glad that you got the present you wanted and welcome back!

Annabelle

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
"Steel" Anniversary Gift

ANNABELLE said:
Where have you been for 3 months?.....paying back hubby for the new gun until deer season comes??!!
Annabelle
A girl gotta do what a girl gotta do!!!!! :wink: :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts