Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, March 12, finally caught my first fish of the season, and skunked my stepson, who's my huntin and fishin buddy!!!!! Only caught one blue cat, but, beat him by one, and that's the importent thing!!! Life ain't all bad!! T REX

·
Registered
9,496 Posts
Good on ya T.

Mark.

·
Registered
20,291 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks ML AND OZ, was really just a nice day of fishing, with my stepson, thats the main thing!!!!T REX

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Hi T Rex, Where were you fishing? Was the weather warm or cold? We finally made it out of winter. This area(Jacksonville, Florida) for 2 weeks has been warm during the days up tp 80 one day. Two nights ago the low was 32 degrees. The vegetables and flowers for planting are coming in now. Marla

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi down there Marla,and Brian, have started fishing the Pee Dee river again, when it's warm enough, that day it was about 70 ish degrees. The big thing is the water temp, it's finally about 58 or so, I can't seem to catch fish in cold water, and I know it's just me!!! Ya'll take care down around Jacksonville, I'm in Myrtle Beach S.C. T REX

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Hi T Rex, When we lived in NYC the bluefish would not come into an area unless the water temperature is 58 degrees. You may find blues coming into your area soon, if not already. Marla

1 - 7 of 7 Posts