Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heads up, cheaperthandirt.com has Speer .35 220 grain FNSP's in stock. Just search .358 bullets

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Picked up a couplee of boxes at the Sportsman's Warehouse a few weeks ago, now I feed the 356!

·
Registered
8,216 Posts
I have been wondering about Speer for the last few months. It seems they never have any of their bullets in stock at Midway. Remington bullets are gone it appears.

·
Registered
10,522 Posts
Guess I need to check them out.

Good for the 35 Rem.:questionmark:

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Good for the 35 Remington? Have used them out of a 356 at about 2300, on smaller deer. Came away thinking it is a good bullet, especially where deep penetration is a goal, the wound channel was adequate but not extreme. Slowed down to 35 Rem speeds, it should still be a good bullet I would think. Accuracy was good.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Speer reloading manual says that both their 180 and 220 grain were developed specifically for the 35 Remington and that both outperform the standard 200 grain Remington....I don't know how true it is being that they obviously want to sell their own product, but I have to be honest by saying I've only heard of great things about these bullets on this site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts