·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Thanks for the heads up!

Reactions: CWT

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
Thanks for the tip. I won this auction. He had another box not listed, so I get two hundred rounds. Haven't seen these for a while. I'm really surprised I was the only bidder. Thanks again.

·
Registered
8,280 Posts
About 2 weeks ago I was browsing Midwayusa and they had the exact same bullets that were really cheap so I bought three boxes. I was surprised because they had been out of 35 bullets and then all of a sudden they pop up as avaulable. I can't remember exactly what I paid but I think it was like 70.00 dollars with shipping for the three boxes of 100.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HS.....No worry's.. glad you got something you could use.. Let us all know how they shoot...

·
Premium Member
10,433 Posts
i don't know how you folks buy loaded ammo, if i diden't handload i coulden't shoot. i just thank God i have a lot of componets from decades of doing it. i am living in the past when powder was 5.00 a pound and primers were less than a dollar and 22s were 80.00 cent or so, a box.

Reactions: pls1911 and Chigger

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Olskool, I'll extend your comment ... If I didn't cast bullets I couldn't shoot.
I got into casting while shooting SILHOUETTE competition because bullet cost was intolerable.
I figure my all in cost now is lube and check only.... At decade old prices.

Reactions: 358 Win
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.