Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i bought those same bullets from Midway and they were over 20.00 a box. That is a real good price on them, that is why I put it up. Glad you got some.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Sold out. Thanks for the heads up. I must have just missed out
Bullets in .358 are pretty hard to come by these days. I've had 200gr Sierra RN's and 225gr Nosler bonded bullets on backorder for quite a while, and both have been overdue for a month. Midway is accepting backorders on the Speer 180gr FP, and the 220gr FP for the moment, and they will arrive sooner or later, usually. Both are excellent bullets for the .35 Remington. Getting in line for a couple boxes of both would be less than foolish.

·
Premium Member
1,568 Posts
Thanks for a heads up. I picked up 300 from midsouth at 14.99 a box. Not as good as 14.01 but better than midway.
Midway is usually my last stop when looking for something. There usually quite a bit higher on prices then most palaces.
Midsouth gets almost all my business.

Reactions: zuikowarrior

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
I picked up 300 from midsouth at 14.99 a box.
I have a good supply of Speer .35's, they are very good bullets in the .35 Remington in both weights. MS ran out of 220's, but they do have 180's at the moment for those on empty. I think the 180's are an excellent deer bullet, and worth maintaining a supply.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts