Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
There is a two box limit on Midway USA as of 0825 this morning. Finally got some. Yes they are a bit pricey with high shipping costs, but not outrageous.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I bought about 5 or 6 boxes a few years ago. They seem to do special limited runs now and then on them. all My boxes Went back to Speer because they were too large in diameter. The projectiles were crushing the necks when I was seating the bullets. Speer confirmed the projectiles were a few thousands over max specs and sent replacements. Guess they told me it happens from time to time. I got the speech of how lead alloys expand over time and they must have been siting for a long time.lol. My boxes the yellow old marking style I bought new from either Natchez or Mid south shooters supply and had the receipt I sent it with them to prove it. New bullets seated in both my 35 Rem and 35 whelen cases with out issues. Speer was trying to blame it on my neck sizers in both rcbs and Hornady reloadinf die sets not expanding the brass properly until I told them I’ve already loaded and fired 3 boxes previously through 2 of my 35 Rems.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Interesting that all of the sudden these 180s are everywhere..........Just like that..........I just got 3 boxes for $35.00 a box +shipping(ouch).......Glad to see them back myself...............

1 - 13 of 13 Posts