Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a "three box limit per customer" deal but if you need to order something else from Midway it might be worth picking up a box or three. I bought a brick of Hornady HMR at a gunshow last week and it was $9.50 a box, so the midway deal is about a 30% savings. Just an FYI. ~Andrew

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THe M2 is $5.85 a box from Midway. I bought a brick of that as well: One of my Green Mountain test barrels for my 77.22 is on it's way here. I've fired a thousand rounds of 17 Aguila through it (accurately) and I'm excited to get the chance to toss some M2 down range. ~Andrew

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rusty: I stubbornly kept changing the quantity to "20" going, "what the h---??" each time it turned to a three again! I guess our zeal to save some serious cash dimmed out vision, eh? Wouldn't mind a brick or four at that price! -Especially now that my HMR is broiken in and shooting so well. ~Andrew

·
Registered
496 Posts
Yep, saw that when I was ordering some bore snakes. I ordered a box just because. :D Shipment came in today. Parley

·
Premium Member
7,244 Posts
It's $6.99 a box at my local BiMart pretty often. I stock up on my limit of 6 boxes every time it goes on their ad! Shipping at Midway will kill you!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Full MSRP around these parts. The CCI is the cheapest at $9.72/bx at Wal Mart. Gunshows are another story: $6.95 for the CCI, $9.50 for the Hornady. I wonder why there is such a disparity in pricing? My Midway order arrived today. Good service! ~Andrew

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
About $9 a brick for the HMR, but I'm in California. The HMR is not that heavy! Some ammo -like 22LR and 22 magnum- kill the savings when I have it shipped. Unless it's something I can't get at the nearest Walmart, like my beloved Federal 40 grain FMJ/WMR stuff, I don't bother. MidSouth often sells CCI 22WMR for $5.67 a box but then I get whacked with $15 shipping. That makes it cheaper for me to drive to Walmart and bick up a brick at $6.87 a box. The M2 ammo just isn't available hereabouts so ordering it by mail was a must. Likewise, the Aguila SE Hi Velocity ammo I like is a mail order only. It hurts to pay the tariff in that but it's my only option. ~Andrew

·
Registered
49 Posts
I ordered my 3 boxes and they should be here on Monday. Best I can find locally is over $10 a box. Sometimes CCI for $9. I did find the 20gr CCI and Hornady at the gun show earlier this month for $9. Yes I bought a box of each.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts