Marlin Firearms Forum banner

South Georgia hogs

4K views 42 replies 20 participants last post by  navajo 
#1 ·
This is my brother the ninja master 🥷 ! Both of these were shot about 75 yards from his back door in fact you can see his house in one of the pictures.
Cargo pants Camouflage Military camouflage Gesture Marines
Dog breed Carnivore Plant Grass Terrestrial animal

See less See more
#37 ·
I pig hunt in Talbot County which is almost dead center in the middle of Georgia! The land I hunt is covered up in pigs but they are not easy to pattern.
Even running feeders and trail cams, there is no rhyme or reason where they will be.
Night hunting with thermal equipment is probably the best way but that is out of my price range.
I do gutless cleaning of my hogs and deer and never have to touch the insides.
I can have a hog quartered and skinned, laying on the ground in about 20 minutes.

#40 ·
Nice hogs your brother got....a 22 mag ...between the eyes I assume.
I have a few on my small ranch in Waller Co. Texas. We have killed 3 so far at a feeder I set in my deepest darkest woods. They only show at night according to the game camera. I usually sit out there with my grandson, he shoots a 336 in 30-30. We can normally stand it till 11 pm or 12 pm. Of course they show after we tire out....very smart.
I like having them around as fun to hunt. We don't grow crops.......thanks for sharing PigNinja

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.