Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. New here (obviously) ;D

I have a pre-safety 336 .30-30 and a 336CS .35. I am currently working on rescuing a badly neglected 1950-something .30-30 (I don't recall the exact date of manufacture). This one isn't mine- just my project! Until yesterday I also had a model 60 that needed some love, but being that I'm ear-deep in projects, I gave it away to a young man who is just getting the gun-tinkering fever. Other projects underway at the moment: a .257 Roberts on a Mauser action, and a .30-06 on a Savage action. Those last two are for my 2 youngest kiddos.

I work on the RKBA front here in Arkansas- serve on the Arkansas Carry board. I'm also Cubmaster for our local Cub Scout Pack... one of the most fun "jobs" I've ever had. I teach Arkansas Concealed Handgun classes and the NRA Basic Pistol Shooting course. NRA Life Member. Avid proponent of Constitutional Carry. Been handloading for 16 years.

I do all of the above stuff whenever I can find time between being a Pastor. Been in full-time ministry since 1998.

Looking forward to soaking in a lot of knowledge & experience here.

Nathan

·
Premium Member
4,171 Posts
Welcome, from DFW, Texas

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Hello Pastor Nathan and welcome to Marlinowners from Louisiana!!!!

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
Welcome "Revnate" from a fellow "Arkansawer". :)

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
32,306 Posts
Hi and welcome from Bundaberg, Australia.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Hi Revnate, I am from NE Florida near Jacksonville.This forum is very informative and friendly. Welcome aboard. Marla

·
Registered
20,300 Posts
Welcome from South Florida!

·
Premium Member
6,503 Posts
Welcome to MarlinOwners from Pennsylvania!!

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
Welcome to Marlin Owners from Piedmont North Carolina, home of the Tar Heels.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Welcome from a PK in So Florida. My dad was a Methodist Minister and a crack shot.

·
Super Moderator
15,877 Posts
Welcome from Olympia, WA; in the great Pacific Northwest -
THE "ORIGINAL (North Haven, CT Rifles) MARLIN®" COUNTRY!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts