Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have the 38-55 1893 to finish sighting in, but i am wandering again.....i just won a vetterlli swiss rifle, and will be lurking over there' for a while. this rifle will fill in my swiss collection somewhat. so, between my flintlock and the swiss stuff, the 1893 and 25-20 1894 will be in the back of the safe for little bit! :wink:

p.s. don't let mm93 get to many good deals while i'm gone! i know,lets all take up a collection, to buy him a good camera for his birthday! so we can see those treasures!!!! :D

·
Premium Member
7,244 Posts
Gee, what a thoughtful gesture! I promise not to spend it on another rifle! Honest I wont, no matter how nice, or how cheap it is!!!!
Kaintuck isn't a Swedish, or a Swiss name? You need to get some guns with "Swiss" buttplates, not Swiss made guns! :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh sure!!!

OH NO!!! the camera will be purchased and sent signature required by the boss in the house! Not that we all don't trust you, but there seems to be a small security leak with any excess funds in the MM93 house. I have it on good authority, there is a stained glass window in one end of the house, seems to be of a ballard rifle being held by a standing shooter, with a horse and rider in the opposite effect beside him........this to the effects of organ music playing when either safe is opened.... :shock:
is this true? And the candles add a nice effect..................
And no, it isn;t true that I only carry euro money now to all swap meets.....but i confess to have some coins with the canton of Vaud on them......just for a security feeling while i'm at work you understand, wait...i'll be right back, i need to get the Maggi Spaetzle out of the oven..... :p
Da Da it's done....

·
Premium Member
7,244 Posts
When are you buying the Volvo Sven? :lol:
This is all falsehoods! My stained glass window music is the theme to the Lone Ranger!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts