Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody seen in person or heard anything about this new varmit rig VH rifle? Almost 3 months in and still no sign of it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
nodda! i was at the local gun shop today and he had no info yet. i found a set of hornady 22-250 dies on clearance for 20 bucks and bought them so im just gonna have to have one. ;D

·
Registered
990 Posts
My local dealer has it listed in his Distributor's catalog. He said the price will be tha same for the varmit model as the standard model.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Bandit, so is it ready for ordering? Seems like somebody here would have bought one by now if it was ready to roll.

·
Registered
990 Posts
grout-scout said:
Hey Bandit, so is it ready for ordering? Seems like somebody here would have bought one by now if it was ready to roll.
If I wanted one, I could order it tomorrow, but whether Jerry's actually has them in stock to ship, I don't know.

·
Registered
82 Posts
i stopped the gun shop today, he has 6 ordered, 3, 22-250, 3, 308. dont have any idea when they will arrive.
so i put my name on one of the 22-250 ;D

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mizzouri1 said:
i stopped the gun shop today, he has 6 ordered, 3, 22-250, 3, 308. dont have any idea when they will arrive.
so i put my name on one of the 22-250 ;D
Nice! I know you'll keep us up to date on the situation.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts