Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK thought I would share some pictures of my last Lab, he was a once in a life time type of dog, the one you never forget I guess
me and this dog traveled across the USA many times, and he spent every hr of most days next to me
I am sure more than me has had a dog like this, so, if you like, share some of your pic's here as well

Grass Canidae Dog Hunting dog Grassland
Dog Canidae Labrador retriever Carnivore Sporting Group
Wilderness Tree National park Plant State park
Tree Font State park National park Signage
Snow Dog Canidae Mountain Winter

·
Registered
402 Posts
I like the way you've photographed that fine looking dog in different places, recording your history with him. I do the same. Great companions.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well I wish I could say I took pictures of all the places we traveled together, but to be honest, I wasn't really one for taking pictures most places
I do regret that I didn't take more when he was younger and we travel a lot more, maybe for about 5-6 yrs i didn't take a single picture, so I sure missed a lot of places we seen
was a great traveling companion, most times I almost didn't even know he wss in my truck
cannot tell you how many times I drove20+ hrs straight, and I swear he slept the whole time, waking him up every coup,e hrs to see if he needed a bathroom break, he would give me dirty looks, like why you waking me LOL
never seen a dog that could hold its bladder so well
I mean this dog wouldn't go some times for 30+ hrs or more
just was happy being about me, and me him
a dearly missed friend for sure even till today!
and he was one hell of a great bird dog too

·
Premium Member
10,433 Posts
Tree Botany Fun Adaptation Outerwear
Tree Fence Roof Plant Home
here are a couple of mine,my wife in the mountians a few years ago. and my dad on the fourth of july shooting a ruger off his front porch. he died in 1996 the older i get the smarter he was.........

Reactions: Travlin
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.