GB45

·
Premium Member
15,448 Posts
nice work

·
Registered
249 Posts
Purdy, wanna sell the Navy pen ? I would send it to my son in the Persian gulf.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Pretty cool

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Good lookin turnings!

·
Registered
81 Posts
How much for that outstanding Marine Corps pen?

·
Premium Member
4,449 Posts
Purdy, wanna sell the Navy pen ? I would send it to my son in the Persian gulf.
A couple of my CARTRIDGE PENS have gone to Iraq and Afghanistan. That Navy pen is mine!!!
Vet Hat 1.jpg

I would be honored to make a new one for you. I will charge you the cost of materials only without any labor which is $40.00. I can make the pen in gold as shown in my original post or black titanium like the one below that I made for our buddy KAWESKAR in Chile - he is the General Manager of a huge salmon processing plant down in southern Chile and he is the envy of his staff for having the only one of those pens in all of Chile!!
Pen - Salmon.jpg

GB45

·
Premium Member
4,449 Posts
How much for that outstanding Marine Corps pen?
NYJarhead I will do the same for you as my other family and friends - I only charge for the cost of the materials. If I charged my labor it would be $70 but the cost of the pen kit and the laser Marine kit is $40. Plus shipping to you which would not be any more than $5 to Priority Mail to NY .... The leatherette case or a wood desk case like this one cost another $5.

Trapezoid Maple and Rosewood Case.jpg

AR-15 Wallstreet Pen 2.jpg

Pen - Maple Wallstreet Pen in Maple Box .jpg

GB45

·
Premium Member
4,449 Posts
Hey M.O. Folks - there are a lot of other pens I can make with hunting themes and rifles as you can see below -
Kentucky Long Rifle, Pump Shotgun, AR, OVER UNDER SHOTGUN

GB45

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
I would absolutely love one. Just let me know how you want to proceed from here.

·
Premium Member
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I would absolutely love one. Just let me know how you want to proceed from here.
I will get the parts on order, takes just a few days to get them shipped, make the pen and send you a picture to ensure it is how you want it. Then you can PAYPAL me or send a check or Money Order to me and I will ship you the pen. Couple weeks total time..

Ralph

GB45

·
Registered
81 Posts
Sounds great, thank you.

·
Premium Member
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sounds great, thank you.
You want the BOLT ACTION PEN or a regular WALLSTREET Black Titanium Twist Pen? same cost . . . they both use a standard Parker T-Ball refill you can get in black/blue or gel ink...

Ralph

GB45

·
Premium Member
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have been very busy this winter working part time at the Pharmacy and having 2 daughters, 3 grandkids, a dog, and a wife all in the house at the same time!! I hope to have some more free time this Spring so I will get back with those of you who wanted a laser cut pen like NYJARHEAD... Here is something new a friend of mine and I are collaborating in these military plaques. They are 7.5 inches across and 3 dimensional - all are hand made on a scroll saw - not a laser that does all the work like some people do - so the labor is way more intensive.

I made a US NAVY RETIRED plaque for a Retired Navy High School classmate and then he ordered this Air Force Retired plaque for his son who just retired.
US AIRFORCE RETIRED.jpg

I made this one for my father in Florida who is 90 years old now and served in the South Pacific during WWII...
US ARMY AIR CORP WWII VET.jpg
This one is for my first Son-In-Law who served in IRAQ during that first war . .
US ARMY NATIONAL GUARD IRAQ.jpg

This one is my own US Navy plaque hanging on my entrance hall wall
US NAVY VIETNAM VET PLAQUE.jpg
We can make these for all the services and add up to two lines of text on the bottom.
View attachment US Military Plaques 01.jpg

GB45

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Nice work. Do you do pot or trumpet turkey calls?

·
Premium Member
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nice work. Do you do pot or trumpet turkey calls?
I have not tried to make those but would not be difficult from what I have seen. Maybe I buy a couple and see what I can do with it. Main thing is to know how to make the appropriate calls/sounds correctly...

GB45

1 - 19 of 19 Posts