Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well boys and girls -- Here is a rig you'd be proud to wear!! An early El Paso #150 River Belt, 2 1/4 inches wide and 39" to the center billet hole. A 1920 Tom Threeperson's holster built for a Ruger Blackhawk with a 4 5/8 inch barrel fits like it grew there!! Both are broken in and in very good condition. Both the holster and belt are lined. These were built while Bobby McNellis was still alive and I think the older quality shows. $160.00 shipped in CONUS.

View attachment 114435 View attachment 114436 View attachment 114437

Best regards. Wind

·
Premium Member
5,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey there RB -- Blackhawks aren't all that hard to find!! They sure ride well in this rig. The holster has that FBI slight forward cant and rides well in a truck or ATV - or just settin'...Just sayin'... Best regards. Wind

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Wind, if you can break up the set, I'd like the holster. Make that really like the holster. Or I could get a bigger belly. Steve

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
On second thought that might work better than I thought. Now you got me stewing. Let me sleep on it. Not asking you to hold it for me, I'll just think on it. Steve

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Wind, if you can break up the set, I'd like the holster. Make that really like the holster. Or I could get a bigger belly. Steve
Beat me too it. I already have the belly, just ALSO already have two El Paso belts and one holster. Just a big fan of the Threeperson rig.

At least I can come visit it if you end up with it.

B

·
Premium Member
5,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey there Mark -- Sorry to be a little unresponsive, but I was out of town this morning. Steve did in fact purchase the rig. Hope we can get together on something else down the road. Best regards. Wind

1 - 8 of 8 Posts