Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im not actually a Marlin Owner, :eek: i was looking for info on a lever action and i came across this site and read a bunch of posts, i guess this marlinitis yall speak of is contagious through indirect contact because i cant wait to purchase my first 336 and join in on some hunts/gatherings. im a South florida (WPB) implant originally from CT..i have not been in the shooting sports to long and have never hunted anything to speak of (plucked a few squirrels and birds with pellet guns in my childhood/teenage years) I'm now in my late 20's but now i guess is a better time than later to start hunting. ill be sure to post pics of my first mistress when i find her. Looking forward to getting to know some like minded and enjoy the sport.

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Premium Member
2,730 Posts
The fact that you do not actually own a Marlin should not be a factor! That fact that you are interested in getting into shooting/hunting activities and like the Marlin 336 puts you on common ground with most of us anyhow! ;) :)

So let me be one of the first to welcome you to MO. If you are looking to get educated on lever action rifles and particularly the Marlin selections; you have found the place. I am comfortable in predicting that before long you too will be infected with "Marlinitis" and will be searching the pawn shops and gun shops for the latest find or discovery.

So welcome to the MO forum from the great state of ORE"GUN"

Cascade Jinx

·
Super Moderator
15,879 Posts
Welcome from Olympia, WA; in the great Pacific Northwest -
THE "ORIGINAL (North Haven, CT Rifles) MARLIN®" COUNTRY!

·
Premium Member
4,171 Posts
Welcome, from DFW, Texas

·
Registered
633 Posts
No. No. you are a member! welcome.

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Hello and welcome to Marlinowners from Louisiana!!!

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
A big welcome to you from another marlin owners community newbie, from the "natural" state of Arkansas. by all means get yourself a marlin firearm (or any other firearm) & enjoy all the thrills the shooting & hunting sport offers us.

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
Welcome from Windsor Locks, CT (and congrats on your escape from CT). 8)

May you acquire your first Marlin levergun soon. ;)

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Nope.. you don't have to be a gun owner to be a member of this forum.. but it's contagious..

·
Registered
57 Posts
It's an infectious afliction that has no known cure. This place has a wealth of knowledge, genuine hearted members, and willing friends to help you make your next marlin purchase.

I started with none. I have more than I'm willing to admit now, and I'm a newby! Welcome to the MO forum from North FL.

If you meet my wife, I know nothing.

Andy

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hello and Welcome from north Florida! Like you when I joined I didn't own a Marlin now I have two and looking for number three it is contagious.
JW

·
Premium Member
10,693 Posts
Welcome to MO. Like JW says, if you stick around here long enough the question is not, "will I eventually buy a Marlin," but rather, "how many Marlins will I end up with?" ;D

·
Premium Member
1,881 Posts
Welcome to MO from the tip of the mitten in northern Michigan.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Hi sum1else, I am from NE Florida near Jacksonville. This forum is very informative and friendly. The Florida MarlinOwners are having a Southeast gathering in Orlando later this month. Maybe next year you will be able to join in. By then you will have yourself a Marlin. Marla

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
Welcome from South Florida!

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
Be it a fact if you hang around here too long you will be a Marlin Owner. ;) ;D

Welcome to Marlin Owners from Piedmont North Carolina, home of the Tar Heels.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Gunjunkie said:
Nope.. you don't have to be a gun owner to be a member of this forum.. but it's contagious..
i am a gun owner just not a marlin owner.. as of now i own a savage model 64 in 22LR and a beretta 9000s chambered in 9mm so im not completly oblivious to firearms but im no pro by any means

1 - 20 of 34 Posts