Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking it was probably Nighttrain except for Larry who has all that lovely long dark hair but I''ve seen a picture of Tubby and he looks nice too. Somehow though besides Larry I have a feeling that the best looking one is Luis.

·
Registered
729 Posts
I know it's sure not me because when I was a kid my mother had to smear bacon grease on me for the dog to like me. Even now at 56 I have to sneek up on a mirror to be able to shave. When I was on the road driving a truck I used to turn the outside mirrors around backwards so I wouldn't scare myself! :wink:

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Wow, this is a surprise! :oops: I'm glad I didn't post anything in your other post wondering if you qualify as a redhead. :lol:

I'm sure you're the best looking person I know in Alaska. :wink:

·
Registered
553 Posts
TTL, I was thinking the same thing about Luis.

I have only seen pics of BestLever and Leverdude, so I really can't say who's is the best looking on the entire site. But, BL and Leverdude are both very attractive.

Why don't you guys send me a pic and I will let you know what I think? :)

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think we should make a calendar of the Men of MO. Toughie and I could be in charge of it. We could put all the important dates on it like the start of hunting season in different places, my birthday, sale dates for LL Bean, the beginning of Moose season as there are two candidates for my roasting pan and my stewpot lying down sunbathing in my front yard (blocking the path to my truck), ruining my day since I won't make it to the PO to get my latest LL Bean order in for the cute jacket that Jayco convinced me I should buy, BestLever's anniversary., etc.

·
Premium Member
14,841 Posts
Here I am but not most likely considered a NMP. :lol:

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, that should do it. And here I was wondering how to scare the moose in my front yard away. I will print that out and tape it to my window and they should be gone in no time.

·
Registered
503 Posts
We all know that VTDW has the competition all locked up. But I would have to come in a close 77th. :shock:

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
ME...

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
GJ,
I sure am glad that my drink was sitting on the other end of the computer desk. Are you sure that you don't have a twin running loose down here in Georgia?

Now the competition is really getting fierce!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
A calendar, Ya Say?? I'll donate a picture for that:

·
Premium Member
2,758 Posts
The calendar is a good idea but the pictures should require a Marlin and dead animal or target along with the individual... Any picture with the shooter wearing shorts would be immediately disqualified. I've seen a couple of these fellows in hunting camps and it would not be a pretty sight in print... I might give up hunting or at least hunting with Marlins...

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
This reminds me-

"What do You Look Like" threads don't go over very well around here... could be a matter of finding the right place to put one... Ideas anyone?

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

·
Registered
888 Posts
tubbythetuba said:

There should have been a sign on that pic " Caution - May cause Hot Flashes! " .. LMAO...WHEW!

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
marlin*man said:
What is an NMP? Apparently I can't figure out acronyms anymore.... except JASFA. :?

NMP ( nice male person)

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Calamity Jane said:
tubbythetuba said:

There should have been a sign on that pic " Caution - May cause Hot Flashes! " .. LMAO...WHEW!
You're always worrying about Gunjunkie's health, aren't ya? :twisted:

·
Premium Member
14,841 Posts
Ranch Dog said:
The calendar is a good idea but the pictures should require a Marlin and dead animal or target along with the individual... Any picture with the shooter wearing shorts would be immediately disqualified. I've seen a couple of these fellows in hunting camps and it would not be a pretty sight in print... I might give up hunting or at least hunting with Marlins...
Michael,

You a$$hole! :lol:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts