Marlin Firearms Forum banner

101 - 119 of 119 Posts

·
Vendor
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
Jkingrph,

Sounds like a really good choice. The Alaskan is a great working (and looking) sight. If you take a photo of it we would love to see it here.

Thank you for shooting Skinner Sights!

Andy

·
Registered
84 Posts
I don't need a ladder sight, But as a customer that has a skinner on all my guns, I sure love em! Nothing like hitting a beaver with a skinner peep on a lever, right after your buddy with his AR + 20 zoom missed! Thanks for my favourite sight systems Andy. From northern Canada! I look forward to everyone's awesome pictures of their new ladders on their meat poles.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just ordered my first skinner sights. Very excited. Not for a marlin. For my 10 22 as I'll be doing Appleseed shoots this fall. Really hate open sights. I had trouble finding good sights as I have a threaded bull barrel. The bear buster front sight should be fine to adjust down to the right height. Got the .04 and .07 aperture and the elevation knob coming as well. When I get it set up I'll post a video with the elevation change per turn relating to MOA. I wish the sight had mm hallmarks for adjusting windage but I might add those on my own later. Cant wait!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Please put me on your list for 2 of the Skinner Long Range Ladder Sights. I Hope I'm not too late to get onto the list.

Thanks,

Dixiejack aka as George Carter

·
Vendor
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Dixiejack, As usual, we have been so over the top busy with our standard production the ladder sights have been on hold for quite a while.

If you want to be on our list, (no anticipated date of production, it will be one day when I finally get everything cleared and just do it) please send an email. We try to keep a folder with such requests in it.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Andy

Reactions: Big Shrek

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Nice looking sight, good design...

Reactions: Parson

·
Premium Member
7,766 Posts
I was lucky to get one of the prototypes and it is resident on my 32 spl. A very nice site indeed

Attachments

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
I dont need one of these right now, but they look really well made and designed. Good job.

·
Vendor
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #117 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
101 - 119 of 119 Posts