Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Vendor
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LadderRTFolded.jpg LadderRTStanding.jpg LadderLFTStanding.jpg
$159 ONLY AVAILABLE TO MARLIN OWNERS MEMBERS AT THIS TIME.
(Please read all the following)

During the past 5 years the subject of Ladder Sights keeps coming up here. With good intentions I've kept the project on the back burner waiting for "time" to get some made. (For what should be a very straightforward item, there are some parts of production that are quite tedious and time consuming)

For the past week I've been working on 15 Ladder sights while maintaining standard production. (This is our busiest time of year)

I've begun the final assembly process and they are looking GOOD! We should have them ready to start shipping sometime the end of this week.

We have promised to sell the first batch to MEMBERS OF MARLIN OWNERS and offer free shipping for the Ladder Sights through the end of December.

TO ORDER: Contact me via EMAIL... PM's here require a separate step and makes keeping track of address's, sending invoices, etc. more difficult. We will be able to server you better via Emails. First come, first serve...

Price will be $159

This sight features a standard height aperture for use at normal ranges with the sight folded and a movable aperture for use at longer ranges with the sight standing.

The ladder is held upright by friction with a screw for increasing or decreasing that tension. It is Windage and Elevation adjustable. (see photos) Mounting screws and wrenches are included. It is designed primarily for the 336/1895 but will also fit on the model 1894. (It will hang over the back of the receiver on the Model 94)

This is a limited edition so reserve yours now. (15 available) We will not be listing these on our website at this time.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hi Parson!
Love your sights - I own several.
How does the appature height compare to a regular or express sight in the folded flat position. I'm sure you've measured it....

Thanks,
Mick

·
Vendor
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Mick,

(Burning the midnight oil here) Was working till late so I can go Elk Hunting in the AM with my son.

Its the same height as our EXPRESS and ALASKAN. Our goal is to keep things as lo profile as possible.

Thanks for asking,

ANDY

Reactions: no primers

·
Registered
572 Posts
Email inbound as well. Gonna call this an early Christmas present to me. Now I need a longer barrel rifle to put it on! :top:

·
Vendor
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im So broke right now but i posted a few times that if you made these Id buy one so Email inbound :)
I'll work with you C.T. Main thing is that you get what you have loyally been waiting for. Looks like you are first on the list.

·
Vendor
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And Will, number two! Long barrel would be nice. Like a cowboy or an XLR or... Remember the 336A had a nice long barrel... or a Zane Gray would be fun...

·
Super Moderator
26,264 Posts
Andy, that is a slick setup. Best of both worlds.

Jack

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
That is some sight!! Looks amazing...

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Email sent, I'm gonna get in trouble with the misses for this one but wow Andy, you really out did yourself with the design. I like it a lot!

·
Premium Member
5,222 Posts
I want two if possible. Been waiting years! e-mail sent. Did not identify myself other than my name.

Do we put this through the shopping cart?

·
Vendor
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
[email protected] <--- Email. All who have pmed for email and those who have emailed are counted. 6 left... I'm on a Ridge in elk country but will be back tonight. Confirmation emails will be sent. Thanks guys. Yes, essentially the same as 2010.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I'm gonna have to get lasik to be able to use the sight to the best of it's ability. My eyesight has gone to the crapper lately. Too much staring at computer screens instead of rifle sights!

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
Brilliant!! email sent!

·
Super Moderator
6,568 Posts
Email sent! Thanks for the heads up, cthulufan!!

Reactions: cthulhufan
1 - 20 of 119 Posts