Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All -

I never did adjust to the 32mm Bell I was using last season, so... Just picked up, mounted & balanced a 1.5-5x20 Barska Mildot reticle scope...

Some may see it as "Backwards", I see it as fit for ol'stumpster (Old School "Black Gun") since he and I picked up five (5) girls for a ride in back of the Tundra last season...

I'll be popping some paper soon to fine tune it... Just don't want to waste too many of my Light Magnum Hornady 265's that I still have in the arsenal...

*v*

·
Registered
9,157 Posts
How doyou like the glass on that scope? I like the straight tubes on levers myself, got a couple of the Nikons and Leupolds and several Weavers on levers and Handi rifles. Always looking for good usable glass that doesn't break the bank for plinking. DP

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dpe.ahoy said:
How doyou like the glass on that scope? I like the straight tubes on levers myself, got a couple of the Nikons and Leupolds and several Weavers on levers and Handi rifles. Always looking for good usable glass that doesn't break the bank for plinking. DP
I'll letcha know once I get it ranged in...

*v*

·
Registered
492 Posts
IN1894SS said:
Same here.
Me too. Some of the Dangerous Game 30mm scopes are real sweet but out of my budget! Guess the old reliable Williams FP will last as long as me.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dpe.ahoy said:
2" high at 100 yards... Mildots may assist in a longer shot...

Looking forward to Bear Season!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts