Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well...(1) to celebrate the board coming back up and (2) me being
back, we have a new feature: the Marlinstore.com! Please check it
out. There's all kinds of stuff to purchase and you can even set up
your own store to sell your own items.

Annabelle
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.cafepress.com/marlinstore

20% of the selling price of all items purchased
there goes to support this site. 8)

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
A little late, just catching up with the board. :oops: Glad to have you back, ANNA. :D You've been sorely missed. 8) Welcome back! :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,049 Posts
ANNA!
Were so happy your back! :D :D :D
We love you ! :D :D
Gurn & Diana

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
Glad to see you back. Hope you are feeling much better. reflex264

·
Registered
288 Posts
Welcome back, Anna! How are you doing? I will have to check out the store -- sounds like fun!

·
Registered
834 Posts
Glad to see you back again. We did miss our goat greatly but I knew you'd return in your own time.

Larry

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
As everyone else has said, it's real good to them golden tresses of yours again. Stay Well, we LUV ya.

·
Premium Member
14,841 Posts
Anna,

I purchased a 3XXX T for me and a XX T for my buddy. Also a Teddy Bear for my granddaugther (10 years old) for Valentine's Day and a BIG coffee mug!

Great cause!!

·
Registered
8,076 Posts
Damn Anna.Don't go scarin us like that.Welcome back!!!!I bet we could burn some bandwith on hearts?

Glad both of ours are still tickin.

Jayco :lol:

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
ANNABELLE-I cannot express how very glad I am to see you back here. You have just made my day young lady :) So you think the store is a fine place eh? I have been afraid to look as money here has been tight but I have some renter's getting ready to pay thier rent so I'll check the place out. I'll be damned! Life is good, BestLever

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Hello Riflemen-I just checked out the store. Very nice and much more than I thought was there. I may have glanced at it before and just can't remember. However, I really had my finances stung out this month anyway. I will be buying some clothing from here in a few days and perhaps a coffee mug. Be sure to go have a looksee. This MarlinOwner forum has really become a quality hangout. Life is good, BestLever

·
Registered
553 Posts
Hi Anna! Welcome back and I am glad to see you feeling better. :)

I am afraid to look at the store. Hubby might see and start bugging me for stuff. :lol:

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
tough123-there is a good variety of stuff for you as well. Take a looksee. He might want some of it for YOU :) Pretty nice things there. BL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts