Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe the goings on in "Ask Anna". "The Shooter's Lounge" was mild by comparison when it was shut down. Now, I'm not advocating the shutting down of "Ask Anna". I'm advocating for the re-opening of "The Shooter's Lounge".

If double talk, double-entendre, innouendo, and just plain bigotry is allowed here, at least I can say that in "The Shooter's Lounge" at least people were direct in their insulting ways.

It's embarrasing to read what some well-respected posters in other threads have posted here.

I guess "CLASS" doesn't trickle down.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Its not about what they post I could care less.. (only two people having a conversation that they could have on the phone since there friends is trollish behavior anyway you slice it to me..)) But you pick on my friends and Anna is one , then I will speak up.. I know I shouldn't but I stand behind friends .. as far as what started the ruckus , I didn't really pay attention to it.. ..

·
Registered
729 Posts
Well said Gunjunkie.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
I guess I was right on the money with the trollish behavior.. :lol:

G

·
Get a life, junkie. I'm not who you think I am, just an innocent lurker who's not going to bother to register here after watching some of you jump on people like a pack of ill behaved mutts.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
you don't have enough guts to sign in>>>. or is trolling just that much better.. .. and yes I know what started it.. I know I spend more time reading all on this site than most others ..

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
Why is Anna the moderator allowing all this -----stuff?

G

·
Got plenty of guts, just don't care to make an account here. Apparently neither does the guest who posted under me the last time I posted.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Figured Just another WPOS

Wiz.. Anna is not a mod .. just her thread..

Time to ignore the trolls

G

·
Too bad your life is so sad you have to resort to calling anonymous people on the internet disgusting names. Or are you just another old drunk like your pal wizard?

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
My address is under name come visit me and find out for yourself..

PS: I talk to wiz on the net,, I have never met him.. not that that matters.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Anonymous said:
Too bad your life is so sad you have to resort to calling anonymous people on the internet disgusting names. Or are you just another old drunk like your pal wizard?

At least the people above have the balls to use a well know screen name. You lack intestinal fortitude, even on an anonamous message board. How pathetic.

G

·
I don't have a screen name on this board and after what I've seen I've decided not to make one. Sorry you've got a problem with that.

You people are awfully touchy around here. And I'll pass on your offer, junkie.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
I think that I have bit my tongue long enough on this issue.

Now for my thoughts. NO , I don't want to know what you or anybody else is wearing when they make a post here. Likewise, if you want to carry on a conversation with your friend here, don't use this space to talk about when are you coming over, when will you get the firewood, when will you come warm me up, and other ridiculous garbage as such. THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM AS SUCH. Please buy yourself cellphones so each of you can keep in touch and not have to broadcast your innermost thoughts with the rest of us. That is not the purpose of any forum here and certainly not THE ASK ANNA FORUM.

Believe me, Annabelle is our beloved "GOAT" and she always will be as far as I am concerned. I will stand up for her as she is my friend also. Anna has been a welcome addition to this board for quite some time now and I am grateful that she is here. She can add humor when needed but she also can add compassion when needed too. I think that you will find many of us here that love our Annabelle so much that we will do whatever is necessary to keep her forum.

This Board has been great for all of us because it contains a wealth of information from many helpful posters here. I look forward every day to reading as much information possible here. I am also a compassionate person in addressing my friends when they need our thoughts and Prayers. There is a wonderful group of people here that offer a diverse knowledge about firearms, hunting, and life in general.

I think that it is time to get back to our "normal routine" here in the ASK ANNA FORUM with legitimate questions. (And not about what you are wearing at the moment).

Now to any of you that don't like what I am saying here.....WELL don't let the door hit on your way out.

G

·
Time for a reality check. Lets face it, unless you are a "RECOGNIZED" member on this forum you are treated as a second class citizen. A good portion of you are very clickish. Since I've been here I have made numerous attemps to get involved and have been blatanly ignored. It has not been only in this thread but others with which I have vast knowledge and am always willing to share. I have even introduced myself to your beloved Anna, no response. Perhaps one or two of you have been to busy or missed a post but the high incidence level does not reflect so. Actually, there were a few kind enough; Papabear, Alaskan and the ones some of you have been piling on. Go figure. If this is your idea of comradery, keep it. Again, it's not only in this thread, I've observed others being unduly thrashed for prefering a bullet that others don't. Certainly this is never enough until several others jump in an really give it to the poor SOB. As you can see, I'm not afraid to post my name and I should not be because these are simply facts. Go ahead and denigrate what I've stated as I'm sure some will. I can look in the mirror and not fool the one looking back. Some of you need to take a moral inventory. Also, if you don't like what I have to say TUFF! I won't be pushed away by foul language and ignorance, just because I converse with some that are not on your approval list, as some have already tried . Bring it on if you wish, I'm ready and have the truth on my side. Rest assured I won't stoop to the level of some here, to give it back.

·
Registered
60 Posts
BTW, if I didn't feel so strongly about what I was typing I would have rememberd to log in.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
ROFLMAO.. been here for 16 days and understand all about everyone on the forum?? WOW ...

If you are talking about the guys in the big bore section on bullets. that polite ribbing has been going on since Marlin Talk and has carried over to here.. Ribbing not hate,, not discust,, all humor and all parties know its humor

Is there a circle of friends here.. YEP, YOU BETCHA.... And I have disagreed with more that one on more than one occasion too..

So don't anyone consider themselves special....

edited cause of reply above done while typing

1 - 20 of 60 Posts