Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,112 Posts
Very nice! Hawg hunting is on my bucket list.

·
Premium Member
4,939 Posts
None to hunt here in KY, although I'm sure some ole' ******** have brought some in so they could chase 'em. (even though it's illegal). I think Tennessee has some, and I know they're further south. We're fortunate to not have them destroying the countryside, but I would like to hunt them while I'm still slightly able. :biggrin: I love bacon and ham!

·
Registered
5,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Curious where do you hunt them? I'm right on the coast and am told you have to go inland a bit to find them here.
These were killed in Elbert County GA on my cousins farm. He plants cotton and corn and they are very destructive. I have traps about 30ft in diameter up there and go every couple of weeks, the ones this size are good table fare, the really big bore hogs are shot and buried. There are so many I don't care that some are "wasted".

·
Registered
11,599 Posts
Congrats! Enjoy that BBQ... :eating:

Reactions: Pig Ninja

·
Premium Member
8,488 Posts
I've been after em 3 or 4 times but they move often and far around here, plus, almost entirely nocturnal - closest I've come is yesterdays tracks -

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.