Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much should I expect to pay for an old Marlin Sears model 336? Saw one at a gun show yesterday.

Also saw: Two winnie model 88s.
Savage 99 in 308 with OLD Weaver scope
lots of trapdoors, both rifles and carbines. $700 seemed to be the favorite asking price.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Skippy1 said:
How much should I expect to pay for an old Marlin Sears model 336? Saw one at a gun show yesterday.

lots of trapdoors, both rifles and carbines. $700 seemed to be the favorite asking price.
Skippy,
I wouldn't pay more than $150, lotsa' Marlins on the various online auctions and boards for circa $200, Glenfields et al should be a bit less.
Cheers,
R*2

·
Registered
330 Posts
Skippy1 said:

Skippy,
I wouldn't pay more than $150, lotsa' Marlins on the various online auctions and boards for circa $200, Glenfields et al should be a bit less.
Cheers,
R*2

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have an older Sears 336, and it's a pretty nice rifle, complete with a walnut stock. My rifle came scoped and I think I paid $175 for it at a pawn shop.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts