Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to MM93 and nebhogger....here she is.....i am in the 'process' of sighting her in, but these 22's are nice! no big noise and less $$$$!
i won't give my centerfire fun......but, a 22 will change your pace, and help that trigger pull! Never can tell when you might get into a contest~ :p with SOME others......haahhahaaaaa......

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Looks to me like you're well on your way to being the founder, CEO, secretary, chief cook & bottle washer of the soon-to-be-formed Savage-Stevens collector's Ass'n!

AND. If ya take one of those to a match, be sure the competition ain't shooting something from Italy. Or an o-o-o-o-o-ld Rem! :wink: SW

·
Premium Member
7,244 Posts
Looks great kaintuck! I think we might even narrow that collector's group down a bit, and call it the Savage-Stevens .22 Autoloader Club! :wink:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Boy, that brings back good memories. I have an old Remington 511 that I used as a kid that I need to bring back to life. Had a Weaver B4 on it. Buttplate is cracked, etc., but bet I can find one of those. It was sure a tack driver. Think I'll dig it out and go looking. And you're right, a nice change from the big centerfires.

max

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
all right!

marlinman93 said:
Looks great kaintuck! I think we might even narrow that collector's group down a bit, and call it the Savage-Stevens .22 Autoloader Club! :wink:
yah! the S.S.A.C.~
:idea:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts