Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think that's what they are called.Anyway I bought a Marlin Papoose a while back and it had a 3-7 scope on it.
It's one of those little 22 scopes anyhow I need one of the caps that cover the adjustment .
I hope this makes sense I think it is a BSA but not sure there is no writing on it.
I hope the picture will help... 140806_001.jpg oh by the way this thing is a tv screen like the old Redfields..

·
Premium Member
6,592 Posts
Check your LGS see if they have any.
I know one or two of the ones i go to seem to have some there.

Reactions: 1022

·
Registered
7,301 Posts
Check EBay and Gun Broker. You might get lucky. If you can figure out the manufacturer you can give them a call and see if they have any. If you don't mind waiting, check the used tables at a few gun shows.

Unless it has sentimental value, you might consider replacing the scope. A used one from that period will not be expensive, as they were not very costly even when new. Depends on what you're intending for the Papoose. A 1" tube modern scope would have superior optics to what you have there.

·
Premium Member
3,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just kinda wanted to keep it like it is,this little scope is pretty clear and cool,also a full sized 1" tube would overpower this little thing.
Thanks anyway...

·
Premium Member
5,417 Posts
Measure the diameter - I have a few in the parts box.

·
Premium Member
475 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
140812_001.jpg Thanks guys looks like maybe 5/8" what you think??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts