Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post subject: here we go...Posted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:35 pm

Location: TEXAS well to my lever brothers some sad news.as you know I haven't been posting much and last week did a few days in the ICU ward.
today I had a bunch of tests and saw the surgeon and well the outcome is terminal cancer.I haven't felt well in along time and just couldn't put a finger on it.last week I started puking up blood and like I said ended up in ICU.there is more tests to do but the end result will be chemo and radaition treatments.I will put up a fight but the out look isn't good as it has spread.
so if I have been short with any of you I will say I am sorry now.
I never thought I would be typing this here and I'll keep y'all posted.

pete

Pete posted this on another board last week, he needs all the help he can get..........thanks Al :(

·
Registered
9,496 Posts
Prayers sent.

Mark.

·
Registered
20,284 Posts
Prayers sent!

·
Registered
25,054 Posts
Pete Prayers Sent for you and the family..

·
Premium Member
5,860 Posts
Prayers sent.

I remember his 'name' from reading some old forums over the years.

Catherine

·
Premium Member
13,210 Posts
My prayers go out to Pete and his family!!May God bless him and his family!!

·
Premium Member
9,039 Posts
Prayers sent.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Prayers sent.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Hi Sturgis, I am praying for txpete and his family to have Jesus help him in his recovery from cancer. May Jesus bless him and his family. Marla

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pete passed away this morning. He was sitting in his easy chair at home on a beautiful Texas morning. His wife Di had given him permission to go last night as she knew how he was suffering. He was one tough SOB and fought to the end.

We have lost to many good ones lately. Take a minute and let those around you know how you feel, don't miss any chance to meet any of your on line friends. And please pray for DI to find the strength to deal with this horrible loss.

I have some thing in my eye and need to go toast my friend now

·
Registered
25,054 Posts
Prayers sent .

·
Premium Member
9,145 Posts
My prayers for Pete and his family.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Hi Sturgis, I am sorry to hear that txpete has passed away. Di take care of yourself. He will be missed by all on the forum. Marla

·
Registered
20,284 Posts
Prayers sent!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts