Registered
5,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All 336s:

A 336, yes 336 in .44 mag......real nice: 300 bucks

A .35 for 250

A .32 for 245

Not a CBS in sight.

Alas, I am not in need of these.........looking for a .41.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
A 44mag 336 for 300? I'd have whacked the piggy bank for that one!! SW

·
Premium Member
7,243 Posts
Any old guns at the show Tubby? Sorry I couldn't make it up there. Work got in the way again!

·
Premium Member
3,589 Posts
MM93 you missed a good time. They are leaving the old buildings as is through October so there was a full set up. I enjoyed meeting Tubby and Bear 45-70 both good guys. The 336 in 44 was gone before I got to where Tubby saw it. I did not see a lot of old Marlins at this show so kept my money in my pocket. But there were a few tempting ones. But all in rifles I already have. Oh well maybe at the one in October, unless it is in hunting season, hopefully its the week before.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I couldn't believe some of the crazy prices people put on some of the older, not that valuable pieces. It's almost like they are just showing their hobby off and are scared that someome might buy one. For example, an older 39 that didn't look that good for 700 :shock: The best deal of the day, of course, was seeing an old friend and meeting a new one for the first time! Thanks again for lunch, Sure-Shot :)

·
Premium Member
7,243 Posts
Darn I sure wanted to be there! Wish I could have made it! Hunting season for me is the first week in October, so hopefully it wont interfere!
You guys could drive down here for the Antique Gun Show in two weeks!
I'll be set up there both days, so I'm stuck at the show. I'll have my display of 15 special order Marlins.

·
Premium Member
3,589 Posts
Tubby you are more than welcome, MM93 that would make the trip worthwhile. I don't know if I can get away then or not but I will see what I can do.

·
Premium Member
3,589 Posts
Went and looked up the October WAC show is the 9th & 10th.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts