Marlin Firearms Forum banner

Savage Impulse review video by USOG

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  10Glocks 
#1 · (Edited)
I've been eyeing this rifle for the last few months. It's really intriguing and I'd really like to handle one. Good review videos are few and far between, though. The USOG channel on YouTube produced a very good video on this gun and the guy in them is a pleasure to listen too. All of his videos are good.

#3 ·
There are several WW2 and post-WW2 German machine gun designs using roller or ball bearing bolt locking. It's an interesting and low friction system making a high rate of fire easy to attain in full auto weapons.

What does USOG stand for? Hard to keep up with all the acronyms.

Reactions: 10Glocks
#6 ·
There are several WW2 and post-WW2 German machine gun designs using roller or ball bearing bolt locking. It's an interesting and low friction system making a high rate of fire easy to attain in full auto weapons.

What does USOG stand for? Hard to keep up with all the acronyms.
You know, I have no idea. I've tried to google it and still can't find the answer. And I don't know what the guy's name is that does the videos. He's probably go a 100 or more videos on his channel. They're all good. It's mainly hunting rifles and shotguns. It's clear he has an enormous collection. He's Canadian. And goes out and buys many new rifles that come to market to review them. The guy is thorough, humble and soft spoken. And he knows his stuff. It's quite different than most channels where tatted-up, heavy bearded guys in Punisher t-shirts and tactical pants do half-ass "do it my way" videos to the sound of rock music.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.