Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Savage ""custom Shop" stainless 25-06....SOLD

I ordered this rifle from Effie Sullivan from the Savage custom shop some years back. The rifle is a long action ""left handed"" in stainless with the accu-trigger and a 26 inch sporter weight barrel. I have the original Savage shipping carton, paperwork and test range test target. The test group was .4 for 3 shots using Federal 100 gr ammo. The rifle was stocked in Savage "better grade" walnut with a black forend tip. Even for a Savage... a beautiful rifle.

I have worked up a load at the range with Hornady 100 gr soft point with 51.5 of H-4350. Groups run .5 with 4 holes touching. Target will be provided. I have less than 125 rounds down the barrel. The rifle does NOT have a mark on it, it has only been to the range and never hunted.

Included with the rifle is a EGW one piece base and a LEOPOLD VX II 4X-12X scope with duel X cross hair. I also have the original box for the Leopold scope.

Price is $700.00 for the package. RIFLE IS SOLD.....THANKS

Chocdog

·
Registered
20,272 Posts
nice ''sounding'' rifle. pics would really help you sell it. at the moment i have marlinitis not savage-itis. that would be an ultimate long-range rifle! good luck!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Per emails, and pending payment method agreement.
I'll take it. Can't pass up on a nice left handed unit.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Picked up the rifle this weekend. Everything was as advertised!
Chocdog was easy to work with. Transaction was as smooth as any I have done.

·
Administrator
28,300 Posts
Closed

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.