Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,719 Posts
I have no clue about a Sauer 100.
Looked at a few pictures.... Gun looks good...
I am OLD school.... give me Wood on a stock...
With that said...... I have a Sauer 90. I have had that gun since 1988.
If the new stuff is HALF as good has the older guns... then it would be a winner

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have been wondering about the Sauer 100 myself. They look pretty sweet and have a good selection of calibers both American and European. I emailed them a wile back asking about the possibility of a 7x57 and they said it is possible in 2019! I'm definitely going to keep an eye on them. Price is good for a German made rifle too!

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
I have been wondering about the Sauer 100 myself. They look pretty sweet and have a good selection of calibers both American and European. I emailed them a wile back asking about the possibility of a 7x57 and they said it is possible in 2019! I'm definitely going to keep an eye on them. Price is good for a German made rifle too!

The only European manufacturer of new 7x57 that I know of is Zastava. You can get any of them to custom make you one, but nobody else off the shelf that I know of. Montana Rifle Company also makes them.

Mauser may make one, too, but it'll be north of $5000 in the M98.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Anybody shooting a Sauer 100 and how do ya like it ?
I don't own one (yet) but I'm thinking about getting one for my daughter when she graduates law school. Would be really sweet if they'd start producing 7x57 next year. I'd definitely buy one then. But if not, probably a 7mm-08 in a 100 or 101 for her.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.