Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts
Someone has way too much free time on his hands today !
I only watched the first one, I'm laughing too hard just yet to go further.

·
El Kabong
8,333 Posts
Grew up with the Rat Pack, not only music, but movies and TV too.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I read Sammy's autobiography and he wrote quite a bit about his gun handling and shooting. How he learned and how pleased and proud he was to develop that ability and use it. The video speaks for itself- he had that gun handling and trickery down.

Thanks for sharing.

M

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
We often forget how talented the earlier generations of entertainers truly were. Now days they would either have a double or computer generated rendition of the stunt.

·
Premium Member
18,026 Posts
For those that watched the third one...............it pretty well describes what happens when I come home to find the cats have pooped in the wrong place........without the singing and tap-dancing, of course. ;D

He'll always be my favorite one-eyed black Jewish guy! 8)

Jeez Roe.........busy day at work?

·
Premium Member
3,479 Posts
Does anyone remember seeing the All in the Family episode with SDJr?

"Now, Mr Davis, do you take cream or sugar in your eye?"

Classic... ;D

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
I never would have guessed that Mr Davis was a skilled gunhandler. Most of his work was before my time, so thanks for posting the links.

·
Premium Member
5,859 Posts
Thanks for posting this. Great clips!

I always loved Sammy, Frank, Dean, etc.

I was telling MM the other night that it is a shame that we don't have the same type of talent in all areas of entertainment as we had years ago.

I even remember the Rat Pack on Johnny Carson. I always enjoyed Johnny too. Same as with the Bob Hope USO tours. Old movies. Those were the days, eh? I know that I am showing my age of 60 years old now. Oh well.

Catherine

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
You don't have to be over 50 to recognize talent and entertainment....

M

·
Registered
188 Posts
That was awesome, thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts