Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fired up the BBQ last night. Let the coals burn down. Kept the sockeye salmon moist w/butter & lemon juice. The salmon cooked for a half an hour. With 8 minutes to go, I put the large skewered shrimp on the fire, 4 minutes per side & basted 'em w/butter...

Mrs M700 had some fresh steamed veggies on the table and we opened a bottle of Lindeman's Chardonay... Very nice meal & easy to cook! Guy

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
That's sounding pretty good after I had leftovers tonight.

·
Registered
543 Posts
that sounds really good except I don't eat shrimp because I might be allergic to it. I had King salmon yesterday but I eat salmon almost every day. I made some with blueberry sauce (you use Pinot in the sauce and honey, to keep it from tasting too candyish and then you drink the rest of the Pinot with the meal).

·
Registered
353 Posts
Dang!!! I just finished venison sausage and spinach salad!! Made my mouth water!! :lol:

·
Premium Member
14,841 Posts
M700,

Smoked or charcoaled?

Dave 8)

·
Premium Member
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That was over charcoal.

Tonight it's venison round steaks, rice and veggies! The little BBQ is in for another workout this season! :D

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
I am really begining to dislike M700.. :twisted: 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: ( Peanut Butter and Jelly just ain't the same)..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts