Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know from Time to Time, all of us Dysfunctional Marlin Owners Forum Members are "Creative Enablers" of the worst kind....:ahhhhh:..There has been some friendships developed over the years, and one might expect that those "So Called Friends" would assist you in spending your money...That's real nice of them, it really is...One such character that lives close to me, No Names Mentioned, (JBledsoe), didn't even hesitate one little second to overwhelm me with guilt of not purchasing a Marlin Cowboy that I am considering on purchasing...:flute:...Now I didn't expect different, but some hesitation on the price would have been nice....I mean, it is my money Jim is spending....:biggrin:

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Dang, Kid, dat dere's a plumb purdy rifle!!!!! :congrats:

Reactions: 1128

·
Premium Member
8,598 Posts
Sweeeet!!! I thought it was gunna be a 38-55! Musta been ESP on the SOP! :marchmellow:
It looks G2G and Won't be a POS, after all it's a MCB3855! :congrats:

Good luck
BloodGroove4570

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I watched it for a week on Gunbroker...Nobody bought it...Even after someone mentioned it on the Forum this AM...I thought well, it must be fate....Still cost me $1,130.00 with shipping...Expensive today, but cheap by next weeks standards...LOL...Oh..It comes with Original Box and stuff according to phone conversation with seller....:biggrin:

·
Registered
9,157 Posts
JB, yer a true friend!:congrats: Poor ol Kid didn't even think about the IRS stealin money from his heirs when gets up to Marlin headquarters upstairs!:shot: Why that man otta be buyin you jelly filled doughnuts and coffee fer the next couple of years just for all the consideration you showed him!:eating: AND he gets to own one of the prettiest, sweetest handling Marlin CB's out there.:marchmellow: Hat's off to ya JB, good job!:tee: (Hey Kid, It's only money, right?) :flute: Congratulations on yer new favorite rifle Kid!:biggrin: DP

Reactions: 1128 and Sweetwater

·
Premium Member
16,410 Posts
Hey Kid,

Good to have a friend like Jim. Would have been kicking yourself, had you missed that Beauty!

Later, Mark

Reactions: 1128

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Well now KID - I am pretty sure you have done some enabling of your
own pretty recently:flute:. Must have had a boomerang effect. Best check
your pockets, pretty sure there is a hole burned through the bottom
one of them.:biggrin: Darn though - that is a really nice looking rifle in those
pictures, and where else is that $1130, going to make you happier anyway?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts