Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

On another forum I heard that there was a possibility of the camp carbines beeing re-introduced.
Has anyone else heard this? :questionmark:

·
Registered
666 Posts
Greetings,

On another forum I heard that there was a possibility of the camp carbines beeing re-introduced.
Snow ball chance in hell?

If you want a better design by a Beretta CX4, cheaper buy a Hi Point, I forget the "upper" that uses a 1911 or a Glock handle (found it - http://www.mechtechsys.com), modular go for the AR15 in 9mm.

Love the Camp Carbine but don't see Remington making the same quality.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Snow ball chance in hell?

If you want a better design by a Beretta CX4, cheaper buy a Hi Point, I forget the "upper" that uses a 1911 or a Glock handle, modular go for the AR15 in 9mm.

Love the Camp Carbine but don't see Remington making the same quality.

Sadly, I'm sure you're right.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Personally, I liked the modern looks of the Beretta and since I already have a 92 the interchangeable mags was a plus, but then I went to a local range and rented one. Somehow it just didn't feel right. The controls seemed a bit awkward to manipulate. This is all quite personal so everyone else will feel differently but it meant I wasn't buying one. I bought a High Point and sold it again after two range sessions, I hated the stock with its built in springs. I got a camp 9 off the internet, and after having to replace the disconnector, I've been in love ( just don't tell my wife).

I almost went with an AR but didn't want to spend that much. I also liked the TNW especially since it uses Glock mags. No open sights though so optics are a must.

ASR - Aero Survival Rifle

Now I'm considering a MecTech upper. I wonder how it would work with a Series 70 Colt frame?

BJ

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.