Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,608 Posts
I got the same one as well, but figured since I got that notice from them I was already signed up. Kinda odd to me that they would send out a
notice like that.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got the same one as well, but figured since I got that notice from them I was already signed up. Kinda odd to me that they would send out a
notice like that.
Yes, was signed up on Ruger. The new sign up let you select marlin then your specific sports and interest. I’m sure I’ll get copious amounts of email. LOL

·
Banned
1,853 Posts
I signed up as well.
A couple of us here are waiting for 44 mag and octagonal barrel.

Reactions: countryboy243

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
Very excited to receive Ruger's email. Signed up also.

·
Registered
380 Posts
When I went on Ruger's website months ago, I signed up for their newsletter and it gave me the option of signing up for Marlin news so I did. This email was the first thing I have gotten about marlins. I take this as a good sign. Hopefully we'll see more soon.

·
Registered
9,954 Posts
I am also anxiously waiting.

·
Registered
17,020 Posts
Wanting a standard 20" roundbarrel .44 Mag 1894. Blue or stainless, whichever hits the local retailers first. I have a feeling that Ruger will be backordered for years on Marlins until they catch up with demand. This is their chance to market a superior product and make some money, too.

·
Registered
760 Posts
I just hope they build them the same so we have a parts supplier. There are millions of Marlins out there and some will need repair. I'm not worried about their quality or customer service. They will build the big movers 1st.
Have a great day.
Jim

·
Super Moderator
13,092 Posts
I received this in an email from Ruger yesterday. Sounds like they have a plan for Marlin lever guns!
I signed up for their mailing list.

View attachment 852710
"Long Live The Lever Gun" ...........Ruger knows what they've got. They are not going to drop this ball. I believe we are very fortunate for Ruger's insight. .......I know I feel I am.

·
Registered
150 Posts
"Long Live The Lever Gun" ...........Ruger knows what they've got. They are not going to drop this ball. I believe we are very fortunate for Ruger's insight. .......I know I feel I am.
I've always been sort of torn between Ruger and Marlin when wanting a new firearm. Marlin's new home is solid, in my book. I need a 44 mag and another 357 lever. If they ever make something in .480 Ruger, I'd have an excuse to buy a Ruger Alaskan, too :) Man, I need a side hustle so I can afford this stuff.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
The location where they are being made is a 10 min drive from me. I'll try to get a tour & whatever interesting info I can & post any updates. I know many people there, we'll see what happens.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
So what's the skinny on the new Marlins!
Please Ruger stop toying with us grown up kid's!
We have minimal patience!
We need new lever gun's!

·
Registered
21 Posts
my first .44 was a ruger semi auto. a great gun. i think ruger will make great marlins also. jsb

1 - 19 of 19 Posts