Marlin Firearms Forum banner

141 - 160 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I love the Geico commercial featuring Stephen Pearcy and the other current members of RATT. I've always liked Metallica.

Reactions: Travis 186

·
Premium Member
193 Posts

·
Premium Member
193 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,135 Posts
Reactions: Travis 186

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Must be some younger scowels here. Alot of of those Bands listed here I have never heard of. I have seen so many Concerts that I cannot even tell you all the bands I have seen. But most I went to are 70s Rock Bands. I did see a few of the 80s Hair Bands as they called them. Kinda funny my kids like alot of the same old 70s stuff I went to and remember. I used to hardly be able to listen to a classic Rock station and not say I have been to that Concert or this one. But what they call a classic Rock station now has turned more into 80s and 90s, 2000s music format though..

·
Super Moderator
13,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #153
Thanks for that! Excellent counterpoint to some of the whiny emo stuff out there.
You mean you don't like that whiny emo stuff?
Must be some younger scowels here. Alot of of those Bands listed here I have never heard of. I have seen so many Concerts that I cannot even tell you all the bands I have seen. But most I went to are 70s Rock Bands. I did see a few of the 80s Hair Bands as they called them. Kinda funny my kids like alot of the same old 70s stuff I went to and remember. I used to hardly be able to listen to a classic Rock station and not say I have been to that Concert or this one. But what they call a classic Rock station now has turned more into 80s and 90s, 2000s music format though..
I mean the year 2000 was 20 years ago.

·
Super Moderator
13,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #156
Old school death metal. This song was made popular by a video game. Fortunately, unfortunately... however you look at it.

·
Super Moderator
13,277 Posts
I wish that I could have seen Dime and Vinnie play live.

141 - 160 of 177 Posts