Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got my 45RIA pistol........it will be a week tho before i can get out and shoot it. i will give a range report. all indications, and others reports, that these are very good autos. i like the "no frills" mil spec autos, and the price is right. now i just need to get some ammo scrounged up to "break her in" right! :wink:

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
Take it down and clean it,use some fine grit paper on the Barrel throat and lightly oil it with break free,check the grip safet and go do it.If the rear site slips ,put some chewing gum foil in it.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RIA! all the way!

http://pic3.picturetrail.com/VOL10/2243351/4385925/56480018.jpg]

love this new 45! GI model ...kinda like finding GI jane (demi)taking a shower in te barracks at night......... :shock: ALOT more than you hoped for! but VERY happy to have it!!! :lol:
while it may not stand a million rounds.....for $330 i'm happy!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Re: RIA! all the way!

kaintuck

edit your post and put the [/img] right next to......jpg] so we can see your photo. Somehow it's in the wrong place and we can't click on it to go to Picture trail.

DG

kaintuck said:
http://pic3.picturetrail.com/VOL10/2243351/4385925/56480018.jpg]

love this new 45! GI model ...kinda like finding GI jane (demi)taking a shower in te barracks at night......... :shock: ALOT more than you hoped for! but VERY happy to have it!!! :lol:
while it may not stand a million rounds.....for $330 i'm happy!

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
moremoremore..........

EVERY time i take her out, i get more pleased! shot another 150rds downrange and still can't remember when a auto was this good to me........i can ring the 12x12 100yd gong 6 out 8 shoots, i do lean against the post for this! but still.....100yds?????? mil spec sights????? wow!
next to my honeymoon, this has been the best suprise of my life! :shock:
i wonder when they are going to bring out a 38super version? anybody seen one yet?

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
moremoremore............

for all you non-believers, a gun that shoots 8" 100yd groups and costs under $330!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :shock:

RIA 45!

yup, shoots a mix of golddot, fmj, and swc lead w/o a hiccup! noFTF! not one! the RIA 45 is fast becomming my newest love! step aside fs92 berretta! :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
They do have a .38 super but I think they are sold out...

·
Registered
60 Posts
They do have a .38 super but I think they are sold out...

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
I was looking forward to a photo of Demi in the shower! :lol: :lol: Nice shooting, though. :oops:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts