Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
My sincere condolences upon the loss of your sweet Laya. You have given her a life filled with purpose and love. We have our dear friends for so short a time, it seems. May you find peace.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
I have been there, more than once. It is incredible how much we can miss them. The pain will ease, but only with time. The memories will stay fresh and in a sense, is their way of staying with us.

·
Registered
10,844 Posts
We know it is hard to loose such good friends, We lost our brindle boxer on super bowl sunday, she layed down in the sun & did not get up. Mike:bawling:

·
Registered
29,137 Posts
Sorry for your lost! Dogs are mans best friend!

I have two of them both 17 years old and their hind legs are starting to fail on them, but they eat and drink and do their business like a dog should. The male has the deep down cough in his chest. Female I'm sure she is going blind slowly.

ca'jun56

·
Registered
686 Posts
So sorry for your loss, bayjoe. I know of two folks who recently had to put their best friends down.
Makes me tear up. Can't help but empathize with pet lovers who've lost their furry kid.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Bayjoe, I'm sorry for your loss. I know the pain you're going through. It's been eight months since we had to make a tough decision to end the life of probably the best pet we ever owned. Fine looking dog.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Hey Bayjoe, I cannot function without my dogs. Got 2. Dogs are a gift from God. My advice is to know that dogs leave a will. Their home and your love to the next guy. I get to a shelter pretty fast and bring home someone who needs a home. No way a replacement, just a new guy. We cremate and I have all the ashes ready to be tucked in with me. Very sorry to know your girl Laya has passed. Take care, Mark

·
Registered
19,567 Posts
Sorry for your loss!

Reactions: no primers
1 - 20 of 36 Posts