Marlin Firearms Forum banner

RIP Laya

2K views 35 replies 35 participants last post by  Dansken 
#1 ·
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae
It's been a tough day. My constant companion of 12 years passed away today.
61 years old and crying like a baby.
But I know you guys understand and have felt my pain.

See less See more
#4 ·
My sincere condolences upon the loss of your sweet Laya. You have given her a life filled with purpose and love. We have our dear friends for so short a time, it seems. May you find peace.

#6 ·
I'm sorry to hear of your buddy passing, most of us have been there and know your pain. Something I always remind myself about when one of my buddies pass is that I gave them the best life, most love and happiness anyone could have given them.

#8 ·
We know it is hard to loose such good friends, We lost our brindle boxer on super bowl sunday, she layed down in the sun & did not get up. Mike:bawling:

#10 ·
Sorry for your lost! Dogs are mans best friend!

I have two of them both 17 years old and their hind legs are starting to fail on them, but they eat and drink and do their business like a dog should. The male has the deep down cough in his chest. Female I'm sure she is going blind slowly.

ca'jun56

#18 ·
Hey Bayjoe, I cannot function without my dogs. Got 2. Dogs are a gift from God. My advice is to know that dogs leave a will. Their home and your love to the next guy. I get to a shelter pretty fast and bring home someone who needs a home. No way a replacement, just a new guy. We cremate and I have all the ashes ready to be tucked in with me. Very sorry to know your girl Laya has passed. Take care, Mark

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.